Coronavirus concerns are quickly impacting the restaurant industry, making for one of its most challenging periods ever.
Kansas City restaurants are barred from serving dine-in patrons for now. They are allowed to do delivery, carryout and drive-thru orders.
“We’re trying to provide good quality food that people can have at home. They will look at us and plan their meals around us, plan it out ahead,” said Best Regards Bakery & Cafe owner Robert Duensing. “Food is a big part of quality of life for us.”
Here’s a look at some of the offerings:
▪ Jason’s Deli, downtown, Lee’s Summit, Northland, Olathe and Overland Park. Curbside, take-out and no delivery fees.
▪ LongHorn Steakhouse, Independence, Liberty, Kansas City, Kan., Lee’s Summit, Olathe, Belton. Online ordering, curbside to-go pickup.
▪ On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina North Kansas City, Independence, Lee’s Summit, Overland Park. Online ordering, curbside pick-up and to-go options available.
▪ Pearl Tavern, Lee’s Summit. Curbside pick-up. Delivery via Postmates.
▪ Spin Pizza, multiple locations. Curbside pick-up. Specials.